Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s search results. In general, the higher ranked on the search results page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
At Evofrog, we use our Internet marketing strategy, to consider how search engines change how they work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
Optimising our websites involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic we employ.
We also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, and news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Our areas of expertise:
● Site submission to major search engines
● General SEO improvements
● Automatically optimise your titles for Google and other search engines
● Generation of META tags
● Custom override title, META description and META keywords.
● SEO on individual webpages
● Advanced Canonical URLs
● Fine tune navigational links
● Avoid typical duplicate content
● Submition of sitemap to Google and Bing (XML Sitemap)
● Google Analytics
● In-built Security
● Fine-tuned SEO
● SEO for e-commerce sites
● Support for CMS style websites
● Compatibility with Evofrog websites